- This event has passed.
RREUSE Annual Conference: The evolution of social enterprises in the circular economy. Past, Present and Future
16 November @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Our Annual Conference “The evolution of social enterprises in the circular Economy. Past, Present and Future” will be held as part of our 20th anniversary celebrations on 16 November 2021 from 10am till 1pm CEST.
The event will be composed of a keynote speech, a presentation, two panels and a Q&A session from the floor. The keynote speech will be delivered by Ruth Paserman, Director for Funds, Programming and Implementation at the European Commission. Dr. Kerli Kant Hvass, CEO at Revaluate, will present and reflect on cicular activity models of the future.
The first panel entitled “Where are we in promoting social value in the circular economy through EU Policy” will reflect on how European policies are evolving to support an inclusive circular economy based on re-use and repair. We will also address what is still needed from EU policy in order to help mainstream re-use and associated local green jobs.
– Stéphane Arditi, Director of Policy Integration and Circular Economy, EEB
– Patrizia Bussi, Director, ENSIE Network
– Matthias Neitsch, President, RREUSE
The second panel entitled “Where do we see the role of social enterprise in circular business models of tomorrow?” will focus on varying perspectives regarding the evolution of future re-use activity models and the role that social enterprises will play in delivering them.
– Francine Beya, Head of the valoriste programme, RESSOURCES
– Iris De Corlieu, Head of ‘Trëmma’ and ‘Label Transition’, Label Emmaüs
– Robbert van Walsum, Manager Operations, De Kringloper
– Michael Cook, Director, Circular Communities Scotland