- This event has passed.
Resource revolution: The Circular Economy Inspiration Sessions
26 May @ 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Hosted during edie’s special Circular Economy Week of digital content and events, the Circular Economy Inspiration Sessions offer up an afternoon of live, interactive webinar presentations and discussions – all dedicated to capturing the business opportunity of a resource-efficient, zero-waste economy.
1) The Big Circularity Debate: What will it take to achieve our zero-waste goals? (12:30 – 13:30)
Kicking off our Inspiration Sessions, a selection of circular economy leaders and corporate sustainability practitioners will discuss some of the biggest drivers, challenges and opportunities when it comes to accelerating the circular economy transition, both in the UK and globally.
- Policy and regulation: What happens next?
- Plastics and packaging: The race to 2025
- What true business leadership looks like in the context of circularity
2) Rethink, reduce, reuse: Business case studies to accelerate the circular economy (13:45 – 14:45)
Our second Inspiration Session offers up a series of never-before-seen, quick-fire case studies, hearing from some of the individuals and organisations that are redesigning systems, embracing innovation and engaging with key stakeholders to eliminate waste.
- Rethinking business models to increase resource efficiency
- Closing loops through supplier and consumer engagement
- What circular economy innovation looks like in practice
3) 45-Minute Masterclass: How to achieve your plastics and packaging goals (15:00 – 15:45)
Our third and final Inspiration Session will equip you with specific tools and insights to accelerate your journey towards minimising single-use plastics and harnessing innovation to switch to alternative packaging materials.
- Moving beyond packaging commitments to meaningful action
- Internal action to accelerate change around plastics
- Compostable, recyclable, re-usable: Pathways to becoming single-use-plastic-free
To register >