Perfect Pitch – Selling Skills
21 June @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
About this event
The ability to make the Perfect Pitch for you, your business and your product/service or idea is a key skill. This workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills to ensure that you, your product/service and your business are making the most of every opportunity to pitch your business.
This workshop is for business owner/managers and employees whose businesses are:
- Based in the Belfast City Council Area
- Employing fewer than 50 full time equivalent staff members.
By the end of this session, participants will have learned:
- Having the right mind-set
- Influencing and persuading fundamentals
- Key stages in pitching: plan, deliver and follow up
- The dos and don’ts of pitching
- Sources of further information
This workshop is aimed at SME, Micro Enterprises and Social Enterprises based in the Belfast City Council area and employing fewer than 50 people.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.